Business terms and conditions
GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If a customer interested in accommodation in any of the premises presented on this website decides to book accommodation using the on-line booking system, the contract thus concluded shall be governed by these Business Terms and Conditions. The customer is therefore required to become acquainted with these Business Terms and Conditions.
- By booking the accommodation through the on-line booking system, the customer acquires the right to use the hired premises and facilities of the accommodation which can be used by guests normally and without any special conditions. The customer has to apply his/her rights in accordance with any accommodation guidelines and/or guest regulations (see the Accommodation Rules). In the event of an obvious writing error when entering the data into the booking system, the customer acknowledges and agrees that such an error cannot be to the detriment of BookClever.
- The client has the right to claim any deficiencies in the services provided. The complaint must be applied in a timely manner without undue delay and in such a way that a remedy can be arranged, if possible on the spot. On-site deployment will allow the removal of the defect immediately, while, with hindsight, it becomes more difficult to assess the objectivity of the assessment and to handle the complaint properly. The central reception desk is available daily from 7am to 12pm for guests to handle the complaint without delay.
- The client is required to pay a financial amount for the entire accommodation listed in the Booking System at the latest upon arrival at the place of accommodation, either in advance by card or bank transfer, or personally in the booking department. The payment will be claimed in the amount including, in addition to the accommodation itself, the services requested by the guest or accompanying person, including statutory value added tax and statutory fees (e.g. a recreation fee). The amount is payable in the local currency of the premises, i.e. in Czech crowns. The prices listed in the alternative currency are only indicative and serve to estimate and consider the costs. These prices are based on current exchange rates.
- When a client makes on-line reservation, BookClever has the right to request credit card information that is valid and legally held by the client. The client agrees that this information will be available to BookClever to ensure his/her reservation under the Business Terms and Conditions and expressly declares that he/she is the legal holder of the card and that he/she has all rights to dispose of the card. To confirm the reservation, the client must enter the payment card number. If the client cancels the reservation less than 14 days prior to the expected arrival or does not arrive, the client agrees that BookClever completes the booking process and withdraws the amount of the 100% price of reservation of accommodation.
- In the case of a discounted price for accommodation, BookClever requires payment in advance to make reservation. The client agrees that such an amount will be withdrawn from his/her credit card at the time of booking and accepts the fact that in case of cancellation or change of reservation, the amount paid is irreversible.
- The client shall be liable to BookClever for any damage caused by him/her or by other persons or animals accommodated intentionally or inadvertently to the premises of the accommodation which they use of which the client is aware or under his/her will. The client is obliged to report any damage incurred immediately and reimburse the damage.
- The listed accommodation prices do not include recreation and accommodation fees. The recreation fee (city tax) is set at CZK 15 per person per night by the City Council of Prague. Accommodation fees are charged only for suites and their amount depends on the size and type of a suite.
- CHECK-IN (arrival) from 4pm, CHECK-OUT (departure) until 11am.
- Children up to 3 years without bed are accommodated free of charge, children up to the age of 6 years may stay free of charge if their maximum number equals to the number of adults paying for the suite. Children from 7 years of age pay the full price.
- There is a strict ban on smoking and open fire handling in all accommodation.
- The safety of the accommodated children is solely under the responsibility of the adult accompanying them. By finishing the reservation, the guests take into account that the accommodation premises are not specially adapted for children's safety and comfort.
- All guests are required to keep the peace at night between 10pm and 07am.